"This is a Class A Motorcoach Resort. The roads are perfectly wide enough to suite any size motorcoach. Each pad is beautifully appoin..."
---Dr. Michael J/Locus Grove, GA
"Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $95.00
This is a resort in all ways possible. Golf, swim, bike, etc and the lot..."
---R V Park Review
[ 9 / 10 ]
This park has 144 sites that are currently privately owned. They are in the process of a huge addition..."
More guest reviews >>
---RV Park Reviews.com
Located in the in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, the Lake Toxaway area is unparalleled for scenic mountains, waterfalls, lakes, streams, parkland, and an amazing climate. (Learn more at www.visitwaterfalls.com).
At an elevation of over 3200 ft., our Class A Motorcoach resort has 4 true seasons. Spring offers gorgeous azaleas, rhododendron, and mountain laurel - all native to our region. Summers are lush with green foliage and an average June temperature of 71 degrees. Fall landscapes burn brilliant with red, orange and gold from mid-October through early November. Winter brings blue skies, crystal-clear air, frosty snow-covered scenes, and frozen forest sculptures.
For a luxury motorcoach experience literally above all others, make your reservation now!!
We suggest booking online, this way you can view all available sites at your leisure and pick the perfect one for you. For any assistance during this process feel free to contact our Member Services Department at (828) 966-9350 for help in booking or questions you may have when making your selection.
April 1st to November 30th.
Management Contact Information:
On-site Office - Phone: (828) 966-9350
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- What onsite amenities do you offer? Tennis, Pickle Ball, Bocce Ball, Fitness Room, Two Pools and Spas
- What are some of the local restaurants in the area? Amore, The Grill at the Barn and the Country Cupboard
- What are the surrounding areas of the resort? Village of Cashiers, Town of Brevard, Town of Rosman, City of Hendersonville and Town of Highlands
- Are there Outdoor activities close in proximity to the resort? Horseback riding, hiking, road biking, and mountain biking
- Harley Davidson locations are in Waynesville and Asheville (Motorcycles Welcome!!!)
- Where can I buy a fishing license and fishing gear? Bear Tracks Travel Center that is only 10 mins away. A larger variety of fishing gear would be Headwaters Outfitters heading towards Brevard and Brookings heading towards Cashiers.
- What can my kids do while here onsite? Go Swimming, play Pickle-Ball, Tennis, off-site Gem Mining, head to Brevard and go to O.P. Taylor toys.
- Where can I go shopping and visit? Brevard, Highlands, Cashiers and Hendersonville. In the Asheville area, you have the Asheville Mall off of Tunnel Rd, The Outlet Mall off I-26 heading towards Asheville, Biltmore Park off I-26/Long Shoals Road Exit and Biltmore House and Gardens
- Where can I go hiking around here? Gorges State Park and Panther Town Valley, Pisgah National Forest/Blue Ridge Parkway, Whitewater Falls and Dupont State Forest
- Golf Carts are rented on a first come first serve basis
- WiFi available throughout the entire resort.