"5 of 5 stars
Nov 24, 2013
Mountain Falls Luxury Motorcoach Resort is without question the finest class A park in the Blue Ridge mou..."
"This is a Class A Motorcoach Resort. The roads are perfectly wide enough to suite any size motorcoach. Each pad is beautifully appoin..."
---Dr. Michael J/Locus Grove, GA
[ 9 / 10 ]
This park has 144 sites that are currently privately owned. They are in the process of a huge addition..."
More guest reviews >>
---RV Park Reviews.com
Make Reservations now for the Solar Eclipse on August 21st.
It is predicted to happen at 2:37 PM and last for 2 minutes and 37 seconds at our Resort.
One of the longest durations of the eclipse.
Located in the in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, the Lake Toxaway area is unparalleled for scenic mountains, waterfalls, lakes, streams, parkland, and an amazing climate. (Learn more at www.visitwaterfalls.com).
At an elevation of over 3200 ft., our Class A Motorcoach resort has 4 true seasons. Spring offers gorgeous azaleas, rhododendron, and mountain laurel - all native to our region. Summers are lush with green foliage and an average June temperature of 71 degrees. Fall landscapes burn brilliant with red, orange and gold from mid-October through early November. Winter brings blue skies, crystal-clear air, frosty snow-covered scenes, and frozen forest sculptures.
For a luxury motorcoach experience literally above all others, make your reservation now!!
Now under development - new lots on "the Ridge"
Mountain Falls is a Class A Motorcoach ONLY Resort.
The easy way to say this is if your unit has a hood it is NOT a Class A
We suggest booking online. You can view all available
Sites at your leisure and pick the perfect one for you.
Only you know what is perfect for you.
April Office Hours
9am-5pm 7 Days a Week
Frequently Asked Questions
- What onsite amenities do you offer? Tennis, Pickle Ball, Bocce Ball, Fitness Room, Two Pools and Spas
- What are some of the local restaurants in the area? Amore, The Grill at the Barn and the Country Cupboard
- What are the surrounding areas of the resort? Village of Cashiers, Town of Brevard, Town of Rosman, City of Hendersonville and Town of Highlands
- Are there Outdoor activities close in proximity to the resort? Horseback riding, hiking, road biking, and mountain biking
- Harley Davidson locations are in Waynesville and Asheville
- Where can I buy a fishing license and fishing gear? Bear Tracks Travel Center that is only 10 mins away. A larger variety of fishing gear would be Headwaters Outfitters heading towards Brevard and Brookings heading towards Cashiers.
- What can my kids do while here onsite? Go Swimming, play Pickle-Ball, Tennis, off-site Gem Mining, head to Brevard and go to O.P. Taylor toys.
- Where can I go shopping and visit? Brevard, Highlands, Cashiers and Hendersonville. In the Asheville area, you have the Asheville Mall off of Tunnel Rd, The Outlet Mall off I-26 heading towards Asheville, Biltmore Park off I-26/Long Shoals Road Exit and Biltmore House and Gardens
- Where can I go hiking around here? Gorges State Park and Panther Town Valley, Pisgah National Forest/Blue Ridge Parkway, Whitewater Falls and Dupont State Forest
- Golf Carts are rented on a first come first serve basis
- WiFi available throughout the entire resort.